One of the first thing that always jumps out to me, with regards to squatting, is the distance between the lifters feet. Based on the distance between your feet, your squat stance is going to resemble either a hockey goalie or a baseball catcher.Read More
Branched-chain Amino Acids
- The data do not seem to support a benefit to BCAA supplementation during periods of caloric restriction.
- BCAA Supplements are Just Hype – Here’s a Better Way to Build Muscle
- The Truth About BCAA
- Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men.
- Long-term effects of leucine supplementation on body composition.
- Interrelationship between physical activity and branched-chain amino acids.
- Body composition changes associated with fasted versus non-fasted aerobic exercise.
- Nutritional interventions to augment resistance training-induced skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
- Free leucine supplementation during an 8-week resistance training program does not increase muscle mass and strength in untrained young adult subjects.
- Ingestion of an Amino Acid Electrolyte Beverage during Resistance Exercise Does Not Impact Fluid Shifts into Muscle or Performance
- In a single-blind, matched group design: branched-chain amino acid supplementation and resistance training maintains lean body mass during a caloric restricted diet
- Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system.
- Branched-chain amino acid supplementation attenuates muscle soreness, muscle damage and inflammation during an intensive training program.
- Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and indicators of muscle damage after endurance exercise.
- Why the BCAA Supplement is Overrated
ketogenic diet of low carbohydrates and high fats
- Impact of High-Carbohydrate Diet on Metabolic Parameters in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- Low Fat vs Low Carb for Fat Loss
- Low Fat vs Low Carb comparison with matched protein
- Comparison of weight loss diets
- Dangers of low carb
- Keto has no metabolic advantage
- Keto has no metabolic advantage (Summary)
- Keto Is the Dumbfuck Diet Du Jour, But That Won’t Last
- Low Carb Diet – Faddy, Fool-proof, or Somewhere in-between?
- A KETOGENIC DIET CAN CAUSE A FALSE-POSITIVE BREATH-ALCOHOL TEST
- Effects of a ketogenic diet during pregnancy on embryonic growth in the mouse
- Can eating too little actually damage your metabolism?
- Can you gain weight from eating too little? No, but here’s why it’s so easy to think you can.
- Paleo, vegan, intermittent fasting… Here’s how to choose the absolute best diet for you.
- Precision Nutrition’s Weight Loss Calculator
- The Ketogenic Diet: Does it live up to the hype?
- Will a high-protein diet harm your health?
A great article for beginners just starting out with strength trainingRead More
A list of energy foods that everyone should be eating.Read More
One of the easiest ways to loose weight is to gain muscle. this is a great article for anyone, not just women.Read More
StrongLifts is the biggest resource for simple, effective strength and muscle building.Read More